Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice

 Today my look was inspired by my favorite movie. I wore a businessy pinstriped vest as a top over pale denim shorts, and I topped it with an awesome floppy hat I picked up at Kohl's for $16. But the best part (the bit I'm excited to talk about) is definitely my nails. I found some cheap white nail-art polish (it has a long, thin brush instead of the usual nail polish brush) for only $2 at Walgreen's, and I used it to make this stripey nail pattern.
I'd always been a little skeptical of these kinds of polishes, because to me it seemed like you were paying more money for less polish, and I had my doubts as to whether it actually worked like it said. Well, I found this Sinful nail polish in white on sale, so I figured I'd pay the two bucks to see if it actually worked. I'm glad I did. I had a lot of fun striping my nails. It was easy, dried quickly, and was fairly simple to control. I intend to use it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment