Wednesday, June 22, 2011

 Hey guys, this is my first blog post on this page!
Here's me in the outfit I wore today. It's incredibly hot in the Bay Area right now, so I had to dress accordingly.

I'm wearing a white shirt from Target, I got it a little while ago, so I don't remember the price exactly, but it was on clearance for somewhere around 7 or 8 bucks. The skirt I'm wearing is from Charlotte Russe, $16.99. I got it a few days ago, so it's probably still there.

In addition I'm wearing a charm bracelet I made myself and a necklace given to me by my mom. The shoes I wore today were black simple flats from Payless, also $16.99. I cannot say how much every girl needs a pair of simple black flats that can be dressed up or down and match everything. Also, way more comfortable than heels!

There's nothing special about my makeup, except I used mood-
 changing lipstick from CVS, $1.99. It's orange in the tube and turns bright pink when you put it on. Not the highest quality, but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment