Sunday, June 26, 2011

Morgan Low-Rise Skinny Jeans in Rust
http://store.delias.com/item.do?itemID=51444&categoryID=1541&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=

So, I don't often buy things online, and I never buy pants online. I'm unusually tall and skinny, meaning most pants don't fit me, so I'm not going to go buy pants without trying them on. However, I saw this and couldn't pass it up. It cost me $14, including shipping, and they had extended length sizes. This color was only available in sizes 00, 0, and 1, but each color has different availability, going up I believe to size 18.

I love the bright color of this. I could pair this with a black t-shirt and a bold necklace, or my favorite 3/4 sleeve black and white striped shirt. A breezy blouse in a pastel color and a metallic cuff bracelet would dress it up nicely. If I get them and it turns out that they're still too short to wear as pants, I could easily turn them into bold shorts, a perfect summer piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment